The heatwave that has broken records across Europe has now moved to Greenland.
More than 10 billion tons of ice melted in just one day this week.
Greenland lost just under 200 million tons of ice last month alone, contributing to a half millimetre rise in sea levels worldwide.
Report by Jeremy Barnes:
#climatechange #heatwave #ClimateEmergency
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/ODNsubs
If you wish to purchase any of our clips for commercial use, please visit: http://www.itnproductions.co.uk/news/
- 1.If Greenland’s Ice Melts, Sea Levels Rise 23 Feet | Video
- 2.Melting Ice Caps: One Scientist’s Point of View
- 3.The Unexpected Threat To Greenland’s Melting Glaciers (HBO)
- 4.Greenland experiences severe ice melting
- 5.What’s hidden under the Greenland ice sheet? | Kristin Poinar
- 6.Why NASA Is Tracking Greenland’s Ice Melt
- 7.New Study Concludes Greenland Ice Sheet Is Melting Even In Winter
- 8.Climate Watch: Arctic to be hit by record-breaking heat wave from Europe
- 9.Modeling the Future of the Greenland Ice Sheet
- 10.How the Greenland ice melt will expose buried US nuclear waste within decades｜Climate Change
- 11.How Greenland is polluting itself
- 12.How Greenland’s massive ice melt will totally transform the world
- 13.The despair of Greenland’s Inuit youth
- 14.Disturbing Video Shows Heatwave Melting Billions of Tons of Ice in Greenland