▶ SUBSCRIBE! http://bit.ly/PlanetDoc Full Documentaries every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!
▶ NATURE DOCUMENTARIES | http://bit.ly/PlNature
The Flamingos of the Ebro Delta
The only places in Europe where the flamingos regularly raise their young are the Camargue in France and the Fuente de Piedra Lagoon in Spain. The Ebro Delta is a pleasant spot where they can spend some down time along the way.
▶SUBSCRIBE | http://bit.ly/PlanetDoc
▶FULL DOCUMENTARIES | http://bit.ly/Full-Docs
▶NATURE DOCUMENTARIES | http://bit.ly/PlNature
▶FACEBOOK | http://bit.ly/FBPDoc
▶TWITTER | http://bit.ly/TwPDoc
▶TUMBLR | http://bit.ly/TbPlDoc
- 1.Too much milk in Europe | DW Documentary
- 2.Climate scientists are linking the Europe heat wave to climate change
- 3.Why is it so hot in Europe?
- 4.Red alert warning in France and wildfires in Spain as Europe heatwave set to get worse| ITV News
- 5.EU Plastics Ban: “Doesn’t Go Far Enough”
- 6.Climate change: Europe’s melting glaciers | DW Documentary
- 7.Climate change is melting the French Alps
- 8.Climate change in the French Alps: impacts on the climate, snow coverage and avalanche risk
- 9.The climate change effect: Mont Blanc on meltdown
- 10.Flamingos | Nature – Planet Doc Full Documentaries HD
- 11.Greta Thunberg and “Fridays for Future” – a growing student movement | DW Documentary
- 12.Think COVID-19 has no effect on climate change?