Click here to subscribe ► http://bit.ly/2dPZNN2
We visited the University of Miami’s Rescue a Reef program at the Rosenstiel School of Marine & Atmospheric Science to learn about the challenges facing coral reefs around the world and what we can do to help.
If you want to be a citizen scientist and help restore coral reefs in South Florida, visit www.rescueareef.com for more information or contact their team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to the team at Nauticam for loaning us a camera housing to make this film. We used this ► https://bit.ly/2B9jEUf and it was absolutely amazing!
Learn more at Waterlust.com
- 1.Sea level rise: Miami and Atlantic city fight to stay above water
- 2.Will climate change turn Miami into a ‘future Atlantis’?
- 3.How Climate Change Is Gentrifying Miami Housing | This New World
- 4.Sea level rise: Miami and Atlantic city fight to stay above water
- 5.Will climate change turn Miami into a ‘future Atlantis’?
- 6.Can an entire town run on solar?
- 7.Why Are Wild Parrots Disappearing in Miami? | Short Film Showcase
- 8.How coral restoration works
- 9.Bringing Coral Reefs Back To Life | Dr. David Vaughan | TEDxBermuda
- 10.A Coral Reef Revival | The Atlantic