According to Forest News, Cambodia loses about 208,000 hectares of forest every year from logging. Now some local residents who rely on the forest to make their living are fighting back and asking for help. VOA’s Kevin Enochs reports.
Originally published at – https://morigin.voanews.eu/a/4971124….
- 1.It’s a Man’s World: Cambodia’s Rape Culture
- 2.Murder in Cambodia
- 3.Stitched up in Cambodia: When having a baby means losing your job
- 4.🌏 earthrise – Pangolin Rangers
- 5.India: Where old clothes go to get a new life
- 6.These Huge Rats Can Sniff Out Land Mines | National Geographic
- 7.Stitched up in Cambodia: When having a baby means losing your job.
- 8.Cambodia: Orphan tourism | 101 East
- 9.Cambodia’s Orphans | Get Real | Channel NewsAsia Connect
- 10.Cambodia´s Garment Industry (Documentary “A Day in the Cambodian Garment Factory”)
- 11.Cambodia Fashion Week – Ghosts in the Garment Factory
- 12.🇰🇭 Cambodia: Dying for fashion | 101 East
- 13.Plundering Cambodia’s Forests | 101 East
- 14.‘Vigilantes’ Fight to Save Cambodia’s Forests | Radio Free Asia (RFA)
- 15.Local Cambodian Patrols Seek to End Illegal Logging
- 16.Saving Cambodia’s Forest and Wildlife | Cardamom Tented Camp
- 17.Monks Hold Ceremony to Protect Cambodian Forest | Radio Free Asia (RFA)