Sir David Attenborough is to address the UN’s climate change summit in Poland, taking up a newly established “people’s seat” at the negotiations.
The people’s seat initiative gives citizens around the world the opportunity to send their messages to leaders via social media, using the hashtag #TakeYourSeat. These views and information from opinion polling will form the basis of Attenborough’s speech to leaders.
- 1.Poland’s homeless go underground to survive deep freeze
- 2.UN climate change conference 2018 opens in Poland | DW News
- 3.Sir David Attenborough addresses UN climate change summit
- 4.Celebrity voices call for change at global climate conference
- 5.For Poland’s mining region, coal remains a way of life
- 6.US Denies Climate Change, Promotes Fossil Fuel Energy During UN Conference
- 7.Fracking Hell – Poland
- 8.In Poland, Fracking Fuels Dissent Above Ground
- 9.KOBRA Poland – Second-hand clothing, textile recycling, cleaning rags manufacture
- 10.Sea mining could destroy underwater Lost City