Billions of leaves in the Amazon rainforest take in carbon dioxide – a gas which contributes to global warming. So does deforestation cause a rise in global temperatures?
Erika Berenguer is a scientist at the Oxford Environmental Change Institute. She’s been studying the same patch of trees in the Amazon for ten years.
Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog
- 1.When Wildlife Tourism Hurts Animals | National Geographic
- 2.Threat to the Amazon rainforest l A New Climate
- 3.Amazon Deforestation – BBC News
- 4.On the front lines of the battle against Amazon deforestation
- 5.Satellite shows extent of terrible destruction to the planet – BBC
- 6.The fight for Brazil’s rainforest
- 7.What If We CLEARED the Amazon?
- 8.Illegal Loggers: The Tribe Waging War in the Amazon
- 9.Amazon rainforest: ‘Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever’ – BBC News