A 10 metre whale made from plastic bags, bottles and straws is starting a journey across the UK.
It’s part of the Sky Ocean Rescue Campaign to highlight the amount of plastic that ends up in the ocean, and to inspire people to make changes in their own lives to reduce it.
Sky’s Jayne Secker was in East London for the start of the journey.
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more videos: http://www.youtube.com/skynews
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/skynews and https://twitter.com/skynewsbreak
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skynews
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skynews
For more content go to http://news.sky.com and download our apps:
- 1.Could thawing permafrost unleash long-gone deadly viruses?
- 2.Meet the photographer that dives with orcas: Jacques de Vos.
- 3.Cruise Ship Pollution
- 4.Greenpeace holds a historic performance with pianist Ludovico Einaudi on the Arctic Ocean (English)
- 5.Ludovico Einaudi – Elegy for the Arctic (The Making of)
- 6.Plastic whale goes on a journey for #OceanRescue