The World Bank’s micro loan programs are creating jobs and sustainable economic growth for women in post-revolutionary Egypt. It’s time to think EQUAL for women and girls.
Post Series: Egypt
- 1.Egypt: The plight of Cairo’s street children
- 2.Egyptian mothers – Happier with boys
- 3.Egypt’s Forgotten Rural Towns: Inside the Homes of Beni Suef
- 4.Empowering Women & Tackling Poverty in Egypt
- 5.Women Business Boom. Egypt—thinkEQUAL
- 6.BioEnergy in Egypt
- 7.Red Sea Diving Adventure! | JONATHAN BIRD’S BLUE WORLD
- 8.Red Sea Night Dive! | JONATHAN BIRD’S BLUE WORLD
- 9.Egypt: The Amazing Forest in the Desert | Global 3000
- 10.Egypt now owns largest Solar Power Plant in the World!
- 11.How Does An Oasis Form?