Reporting on the battle between the Mara 18 and MS 13 gangs in Honduras and the terrible impact on San Pedro Sula, the City with the highest homicide count in the world.
Post Series: Honduras
- 1.The battle between Maras gangs in Honduras – On the streets of the world’s murder capital
- 2.Floating Trash ‘Island’ Spotted in Caribbean Sea Near Roatan
- 3.Femicide, Part 1: Honduras, one of the most dangerous places to be a woman | ABC News
- 4.Inside the ‘pure hell’ of violence against women in Honduras
- 5.‘Up in Smoke’ Film Examines Perils of Slash and Burn Agriculture