Jerri-Lin Scofield and Jonathan Latham argue that EU plastics ban is far too limited and that recycling plastics does not deal with the main problem these materials cause
Subscribe to our page and support our work at https://therealnews.com/donate.
Post Series: Europe
- 1.Too much milk in Europe | DW Documentary
- 2.Climate scientists are linking the Europe heat wave to climate change
- 3.Why is it so hot in Europe?
- 4.Red alert warning in France and wildfires in Spain as Europe heatwave set to get worse| ITV News
- 5.EU Plastics Ban: “Doesn’t Go Far Enough”
- 6.Climate change: Europe’s melting glaciers | DW Documentary
- 7.Climate change is melting the French Alps
- 8.Climate change in the French Alps: impacts on the climate, snow coverage and avalanche risk
- 9.The climate change effect: Mont Blanc on meltdown
- 10.Flamingos | Nature – Planet Doc Full Documentaries HD
- 11.Greta Thunberg and “Fridays for Future” – a growing student movement | DW Documentary
- 12.Think COVID-19 has no effect on climate change?