Discover key moments from history and stories about fascinating people on the official BBC Documentary channel: http://bit.ly/BBCDocs_YouTube_Channel
Simon Reeve visits local villagers who are using washed up plastic to create artwork which helps them boost their local economy.
Subscribe to the BBC Studios channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…
BBC Studios Channel: http://www.youtube.com/BBCStudios
This is a channel from BBC Studios who help fund new BBC programmes..
- 1.Menstruation in Kenya
- 2.Maasai Life Through A Child’s Eyes
- 3.The Land of No Men: Inside Kenya’s Women-Only Village
- 4.Why outlawing female genital mutilation is not enough: the cutter’s story
- 5.Northern white rhino at brink of extinction after last male died
- 6.Meet the Heroes Who Protect the Last Northern White Rhinos in the World | Short Film Showcase
- 7.Dancing on Water: Sand Dams in Kenya
- 8.Nairobi Company Developes Innovative Technique for Waste Management
- 9.A Boat Made From Plastic Waste is One of Kenya’s Solutions to a Global Problem | Short Film Showcase
- 10.Kenya recycling activists turn ocean plastics into dhow
- 11.Kenya’s FlipFlop Recycling Company turns Ocean’s Trash to Treasure
- 12.Inspirational! Creating art from washed up flip flops – Indian Ocean with Simon Reeve – BBC
- 13.Local environmental activists in Kenya | Business
- 14.This country banned plastic bags – should we all do the same? – BBC News
- 15.Kenya plastic bag ban – how effective has it been?
- 16.Poverty vs climate change | A New Climate