We’ve shattered the size record again. Meet LM 88.4 P – the world’s longest, most advanced, wind turbine blade. Learn more about this massive 88.4 meter component.
Post Series: Denmark
- 1.Why Denmark is the Happiest Country
- 2.The benefits of paternity leave
- 3.Denmark’s Food Waste Vigilante – BBC News
- 4.LM Wind Power sets record for the world’s longest wind turbine blade, again!
- 5.Remember This Viral Photo Of A Nigerian ‘Witch’? You Should See Him Now
- 6.Samso: The green island | Earthrise
- 7.Changing the world through fashion: Eva Kruse at TEDxCopenhagen
- 8.Cohousing communities help prevent social isolation
- 9.How Denmark aims to run on clean energy
- 10.Skin trade: how minks live on Danish fur farms
- 11.How Greenland is polluting itself
- 12.The despair of Greenland’s Inuit youth