Most of the mink fur imported into Switzerland comes from Denmark. Swiss public television, SRF, visits some of the fur factory farms and uncovers the conditions under which the animals are kept. (SRF/swissinfo.ch)
swissinfo.ch is the international branch of the Swiss Broadcasting Corporation (SBC). Its role is to report on Switzerland and to provide a Swiss perspective on international events.
For more articles, interviews and videos visit swissinfo.ch or subscribe to our YouTube channel:
- 1.Why Denmark is the Happiest Country
- 2.The benefits of paternity leave
- 3.Denmark’s Food Waste Vigilante – BBC News
- 4.LM Wind Power sets record for the world’s longest wind turbine blade, again!
- 5.Remember This Viral Photo Of A Nigerian ‘Witch’? You Should See Him Now
- 6.Samso: The green island | Earthrise
- 7.Changing the world through fashion: Eva Kruse at TEDxCopenhagen
- 8.Cohousing communities help prevent social isolation
- 9.How Denmark aims to run on clean energy
- 10.Skin trade: how minks live on Danish fur farms
- 11.How Greenland is polluting itself
- 12.The despair of Greenland’s Inuit youth