This World Bank/TerrAfrica documentary showcases Ethiopia’s success in sustainable land and water management. It highlights how a landscape approach was used to manage land, water and forest resources to meet the goals of food security and inclusive green growth. The lessons drawn are relevant for other countries in the region and other parts of the world fighting land degradation and climate change issues.
- 1.Regreening Ethiopia’s Highlands: A New Hope for Africa
- 2.In birthplace of coffee, Ethiopian farmers plant other crops
- 3.One Million Trees For Ethiopia
- 4.Ethiopia plants 350 million trees in one day to combat the climate crisis
- 5.Ethiopia has planted over 350 million trees in a day
- 6.Ethiopia plants more than 350 million trees in 12 hours
- 7.Ethiopian Green Legacy
- 8.Ethiopia has an innovative power plant that turns waste to energy
- 9.Africa’s First Waste to Energy Plant!