Lost in Manboo was created by 99. Learn more here – https://www.99.media/
A four-square-metre box with a screen and computer. This is what Japanese cyber-cafes offer, around the clock.
Most customers just spend an hour or two here. But there are thousands who spend their lives in them.
- 1.How This Town Produces No Trash
- 2.How Japan Gets Away With Killing Whales
- 3.Fukushima 360: walk through a ghost town in the nuclear disaster zone
- 4.Inside Fukushima’s Radioactive Ghost Towns
- 5.An Eerie Look Inside Japan’s Nuclear Exclusion Zone | National Geographic
- 6.Why Won’t Japan Stop Illegally Hunting Whales?
- 7.Japan’s Town With No Waste
- 8.Mystery Of The Missing Million
- 9.Chinese Children Are Being Abandoned By Their Parents
- 10.Illegal Japanese whaling filmed by the Australian Government in Antarctica
- 11.The Extraordinary Life Cycle of a Hornet Colony
- 12.Cameras Capture a Hornet Hatching Up-Close
- 13.Japan’s Homeless Fight Back
- 14.TOKYO CITY SERIES: HOMELESS IN TOKYO
- 15.Residents living permanently in Japan’s cyber-cafés – Lost in Manboo
- 16.Death By Overwork in Japan: Karoshi & Japanese Salarymen | NowThis
- 17.Japan’s ‘Premium Friday’ Attempts to Stop Death by Overwork (HBO)
- 18.Karoshi crisis: The Japanese employees who work themselves to death
- 19.Inside Story – 🇯🇵 Will Japan’s overwork culture change?
- 20.Why Japanese Die From Overwork (Karoshi かろうし) | ASIAN BOSS
- 21.Japan Is Dying: All Work, No Sex Means No Future
- 22.Why Does Japan Still Struggle with Karoshi and Toxic Workplaces? (with Glen Wood) – Brand 2020
- 23.Money Talks: Japans Major problem Karoshi Kills workers
- 24.Convincing Japanese Workers to Work Less
- 25.Why does Japan work so hard? | CNBC Explains