Sea Shepherd Vessel M/V Farley Mowat was conducting maritime patrols inside the Vaquita Refuge in the Upper Gulf of California, and had recovered three illegal gillnets that morning, when at 1:00 PM the crew noticed approximately 35 skiffs operating inside the refuge.
Keep reading at https://bit.ly/2CaFp55
URGENT APPEAL: HELP SEA SHEPHERD SAVE THE VAQUITA PORPOISE.
Help us bring a second vessel to Op Milagro and give hope for the survival of a species.
There are less than 30 vaquita left in the world, every minute counts. You can be part of this mission.
DONATE NOW at: https://goo.gl/1B931Z
- 1.Save the vaquitas: Tracking the world’s most endangered marine mammal
- 2.VANISHING VAQUITAS: Vaquita dolphins being pushed to brink of extinction by greedy fishermen
- 3.The race to save the last of the Vaquita l Nightline
- 4.Vaquita Is The Rarest Marine Mammal On Earth
- 5.Save the Vaquita Petition
- 6.Saving the Vaquita: Daily Planet
- 7.Saving the almost extinct vaquita porpoise
- 8.The Vaquita: The Most Mystical Little Cow
- 9.SEA SHEPHERD SHIP ATTACKED INSIDE VAQUITA REFUGE
- 10.Operation Milagro: Last Chance for the Vaquita Porpoise