Our single-use items aren’t helping the fight against climate change but there are easy hacks to reduce and reuse.
Climate Lab is produced by the University of California in partnership with Vox. Hosted by conservation scientist Dr. M. Sanjayan, the videos explore the surprising elements of our lives that contribute to climate change and the groundbreaking work being done to fight back. Featuring conversations with experts, scientists, thought leaders and activists, the series demystifies topics like nuclear power, food waste and online shopping to make them more approachable and actionable for those who want to do their part. Sanjayan is an alum of UC Santa Cruz, a Visiting Researcher at UCLA and the CEO of Conservation International.
Prior episodes at https://goo.gl/phMcK8 or visit http://climate.universityofcalifornia… for more
Subscribe to our channel! http://goo.gl/0bsAjO
And check out the University of California’s channels: https://goo.gl/bqzTtj
The University of California is a pioneer on climate research, renewable energy and environmental sustainability. UC is dedicated to providing scalable solutions to help the world bend the curve on climate change. UC research is also paving the way for the university to meet its goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2025. Read more about our commitment at https://goo.gl/S6vE3s
Follow UC on Facebook: https://goo.gl/BB7PiL
Or on Twitter: https://goo.gl/SXyHjk
Vox.com is a news website that helps you cut through the noise and understand what’s really driving the events in the headlines. Check out http://www.vox.com to get up to speed on everything from Kurdistan to the Kim Kardashian app.
Check out our full video catalog: http://goo.gl/IZONyE
Follow Vox on Twitter: http://goo.gl/XFrZ5H
Or on Facebook: http://goo.gl/U2g06o
- 1.Deep Sea Fish Farming in Geodesic Domes: Upgrade
- 2.Aquaponic farming saves water, but can it feed the country?
- 3.Rising sea levels will put U.S. homes at risk in near future
- 4.What Can Beijing Learn From Los Angeles’ Pollution Problem?
- 5.Inside the Lab That Could Solve the World’s Plastics Problem (Unsolvable: Episode 1)
- 6.Sea Shepherds finds a dead sample of the most endangered marine mammal in the world
- 7.Farms under the sea could feed the world in 2050
- 8.California wants its grizzly bears back
- 9.California’s ban on animal-testing could remake cosmetics industry
- 10.Person on the Street Reactions: Tobacco Impact on the Environment — Tobacco Free CA
- 11.Damien Mander Is Waging War On Poaching | Rich Roll Podcast
- 12.This Family’s Fight Against Climate Change Starts At The Top Of Centuries-Old Trees | Nightly News
- 13.How drought and the fight for water is splitting the state of California
- 14.California Makes Years-Long Climb From The Depths Of Exceptional Drought
- 15.What’s Causing the California Water Crisis? | NowThis
- 16.Carbon Farming: Harnessing The Power of The Soil
- 17.Takeout creates a lot of trash. It doesn’t have to.
- 18.Hope for dwindling northern white rhinos with artificial insemination