The state of California is often a leader in setting standards in environmental and social policies so it’s no surprise that recently, the state became the first in the U.S. to ban the sale of all animal-tested cosmetics.
Post Series: California
- 1.Deep Sea Fish Farming in Geodesic Domes: Upgrade
- 2.Aquaponic farming saves water, but can it feed the country?
- 3.Rising sea levels will put U.S. homes at risk in near future
- 4.What Can Beijing Learn From Los Angeles’ Pollution Problem?
- 5.Inside the Lab That Could Solve the World’s Plastics Problem (Unsolvable: Episode 1)
- 6.Sea Shepherds finds a dead sample of the most endangered marine mammal in the world
- 7.Farms under the sea could feed the world in 2050
- 8.California wants its grizzly bears back
- 9.California’s ban on animal-testing could remake cosmetics industry
- 10.Person on the Street Reactions: Tobacco Impact on the Environment — Tobacco Free CA
- 11.Damien Mander Is Waging War On Poaching | Rich Roll Podcast
- 12.This Family’s Fight Against Climate Change Starts At The Top Of Centuries-Old Trees | Nightly News
- 13.How drought and the fight for water is splitting the state of California
- 14.California Makes Years-Long Climb From The Depths Of Exceptional Drought
- 15.What’s Causing the California Water Crisis? | NowThis
- 16.Carbon Farming: Harnessing The Power of The Soil
- 17.Takeout creates a lot of trash. It doesn’t have to.
- 18.Hope for dwindling northern white rhinos with artificial insemination