Imagine a city that’s actually a vast solar energy harvesting system. A team of Michigan State University researchers has developed a technology that can turn transparent surfaces, from building windows to cell phones, into solar collecting surfaces – without obstructing the view.
- 1.People Are Making Big Money Kicking Detroit Residents Out Of Their Homes (HBO)
- 2.Transparent Solar Panels | Michigan State University
- 3.The solar cell that is transparent like glass. Keynote Prof. Richard Lunt at BMW Welcomes.
- 4.A ‘clear path’ to solar power – Science Nation
- 5.Transparent solar panel developed by MSU absorbs invisible ultraviolet rays
- 6.How Native Americans Are Saving Vegetables from Extinction
- 7.Detroit’s Urban Beekeepers are Transforming the City’s Vacant Lots | Short Film Showcase
- 8.Solar power could be the answer to aging electrical grids