In France they have tried to combat food waste with a national legislation banning supermarkets throwing away unused food.
Click here to subscribe to BBC Three: http://bit.ly/BBC-Three-Subscribe
Did you know that we’re up to other things in other places too?
Best of BBC Three: www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree
Oh, we’re on Snapchat too – just incase you were wondering… add us, bbcthree.
- 1.Soil Saviours
- 2.Cities Without Cars
- 3.The bombing of the Rainbow Warrior in 1985
- 4.The Boat and the Bomb (2005) – full length version
- 5.The Rainbow Warrior Bomber Breaks His Silence (2015)
- 6.A nuclear waste dump for eternity
- 7.Surrounded: Island of the Sharks (Full Length)
- 8.France’s plastic revolution | earthrise
- 9.Industrial Fishing: Plundering the Ocean
- 10.The city turning streets into gardens – BBC News
- 11.Extinction Rebellion Peacefully Disrupt Cannes Lions Festival | Extinction Rebellion
- 12.Climate change is melting the French Alps
- 13.Climate change in the French Alps: impacts on the climate, snow coverage and avalanche risk
- 14.The climate change effect: Mont Blanc on meltdown
- 15.Food Waste In The UK Versus France
- 16.France: Paris initiatives lay waste to binning food
- 17.France’s uphill battle against supermarket food waste
- 18.France’s food waste prevention law making inroads 2 years in
- 19.Is France’s groundbreaking food-waste law working?
- 20.America versus France on Wasted Food
- 21.France to set penalties on non-recycled plastic next year
- 22.Covid-19: France’s small-scale farmers see ‘glimmer of hope’