Human Organs-on-Chips by the Wyss Institute at Harvard University was crowned Design of the Year 2015 this week. In this movie, scientist Tony Bahinski explains how the chips could one day replace animal testing. Read more on Dezeen: http://www.dezeen.com/2015/06/26/movi…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest architecture and design movies: http://bit.ly/1tcULvh
Photographs, motions graphics and laboratory video footage used in the movie are courtesy of the Wyss Institute at Harvard University.
- 1.Gray Seals In The Wild | JONATHAN BIRD’S BLUE WORLD
- 2.Sea Turtle Rescue! | JONATHAN BIRD’S BLUE WORLD
- 3.The battery that could make mass solar and wind power viable | Dispatch
- 4.Microdevices that mimic human organs could replace animal testing
- 5.Growing food with zero heating in Massachusetts’ winter