Just outside Houston, a company called NET Power has just brought a revolutionary new power plant online. The company says it can burn natural gas while capturing 100% of carbon emissions, with no increase in the cost of electricity. In this episode of “The Spark,” we take you inside the world’s first zero-emissions natural gas plant. We also look at an Icelandic company, CarbFix, that has developed a way of safely storing captured carbon by depositing it deep in volcanic rocks.
NET Power: https://www.netpower.com/
- 1.50 Years Ago, This Was a Wasteland. He Changed Everything | Short Film Showcase
- 2.Texas Is on Fire With Polluting Flares From Fracking | NBC Left Field
- 3.Shale cowboys: fracking under Trump – Docu – 2017
- 4.Fracking: The real cost of shale in Texas | Guardian Investigations
- 5.This Natural Gas Plant Has Achieved Zero Emissions