What makes FP046, the Green Climate Fund’s (GCF) Sumber Solar Plant project in Mongolia with Xacbank, extraordinary? When Sumber Solar Plant went online, it marked two firsts: the first completion of a solar plant funded by GCF, and the first solar power plant financed by a local Mongolian bank.
Learn more: https://g.cf/2D8LTmk
- 1.Saving the World’s Rarest Bear | National Geographic
- 2.Anti-desertification efforts in China’s Inner Mongolia – Kubuqi
- 3.China’s Greening Of Vast Kubuqi Desert Is A Model For Land Restoration Projects Everywhere | TIME
- 4.The Children Living in the Sewers of Mongolia’s Cities (2001)
- 5.Can A Desert Be Reclaimed For Human Habitation?
- 6.Passive solar greenhouses in Mongolia to defy cold winters (long version)
- 7.Mongolia Stories of Change: Transition to Green Development
- 8.70 years on: Green development flourishes in Inner Mongolia
- 9.GCF in Mongolia: Towards a climate-resilient future
- 10.Life In The Most Polluted Capital In The World: Mongolia’s Children Struggle To Breathe | TIME
- 11.GCF supports Mongolia’s ambition to pursue a low-emission future