In Ulan Bator, the capital, respiratory infections have increased at a rate of 270% over the last 10 years and children living in the city have a 40% lower lung function than those living in rural areas, according to UNICEF.
Subscribe to TIME ►► http://po.st/SubscribeTIME
Get closer to the world of entertainment and celebrity news as TIME gives you access and insight on the people who make what you watch, read and share.
Money helps you learn how to spend and invest your money. Find advice and guidance you can count on from how to negotiate, how to save and everything in between.
Find out more about the latest developments in science and technology as TIME’s access brings you to the ideas and people changing our world.
Let TIME show you everything you need to know about drones, autonomous cars, smart devices and the latest inventions which are shaping industries and our way of living
Stay up to date on breaking news from around the world through TIME’s trusted reporting, insight and access
CONNECT WITH TIME
TIME brings unparalleled insight, access and authority to the news. A 24/7 news publication with nearly a century of experience, TIME’s coverage shapes how we understand our world. Subscribe for daily news, interviews, science, technology, politics, health, entertainment, and business updates, as well as exclusive videos from TIME’s Person of the Year, TIME 100 and more created by TIME’s acclaimed writers, producers and editors.
Life In The Most Polluted Capital In The World: Mongolia’s Children Struggle To Breathe | TIME
- 1.Saving the World’s Rarest Bear | National Geographic
- 2.Anti-desertification efforts in China’s Inner Mongolia – Kubuqi
- 3.China’s Greening Of Vast Kubuqi Desert Is A Model For Land Restoration Projects Everywhere | TIME
- 4.The Children Living in the Sewers of Mongolia’s Cities (2001)
- 5.Can A Desert Be Reclaimed For Human Habitation?
- 6.Passive solar greenhouses in Mongolia to defy cold winters (long version)
- 7.Mongolia Stories of Change: Transition to Green Development
- 8.70 years on: Green development flourishes in Inner Mongolia
- 9.GCF in Mongolia: Towards a climate-resilient future
- 10.Life In The Most Polluted Capital In The World: Mongolia’s Children Struggle To Breathe | TIME
- 11.GCF supports Mongolia’s ambition to pursue a low-emission future