Recycling incorrectly can cost taxpayers big time. From not rinsing out containers, to throwing garbage into the recycling, contaminating your blue bin can do more harm than good.
»»» Subscribe to The National to watch more videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/CBCTheNa…
Voice Your Opinion & Connect With Us Online:
The National Updates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thenational
The National Updates on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBCTheNational
»»» »»» »»» »»» »»»
The National is CBC Television’s flagship news program. Airing six days a week, the show delivers news, feature documentaries and analysis from some of Canada’s leading journalists.
- 1.Justin Trudeau on Indigenous Issues in Canada
- 2.Hidden Homeless – Day in the life of a homeless family
- 3.11 Years Living Off-Grid in an Earthship Style House
- 4.Earthship Home – Young Man’s Inspiring Building & Living Experience
- 5.Green goodbye: Urns that turn loved ones’ ashes into a tree
- 6.What are the best eggs? Egg crackdown (CBC Marketplace)
- 7.Food waste: How much food do supermarkets throw away? (CBC Marketplace)
- 8.What is Fairtrade?
- 9.Recycling plastic bags
- 10.Canada’s Controversial Seal Hunt: The Politics of Food
- 11.Stand Fast: 40 Years Defending Seals
- 12.2014 Canadian Seal Hunt Exposed
- 13.People and Bears Live in Harmony in This Wildlife-Friendly Town | Short Film Showcase
- 14.This Changes Everything – Naomi Klein | Guardian Docs
- 15.Turning ocean plastic into art and fuel in British Columbia | Earthrise
- 16.Erosion causing island in Canada’s north to disappear
- 17.Rising Seas Are Swallowing This North American Island | National Geographic
- 18.Urban Barns | Farming of the future
- 19.Climate change could wake up Canada’s dormant volcanoes
- 20.Building Community with Cohousing
- 21.Green buildings are more than brick and mortar | Bryn Davidson | TEDxRenfrewCollingwood
- 22.Clean Energy | What’s on the Horizon?
- 23.he Truth About Animal Testing for Cosmetics
- 24.Watch people react to photos of animal testing for cosmetics
- 25.Why Do We Still Test Cosmetics on Animals?
- 26.Exposing the Fur Industry
- 27.The problem with Canada Goose
- 28.EXPOSED Ep. 09: Balancing Tourism with Conservation in Banff National Park
- 29.Think before you flick — cigarette butts aren’t biodegradable
- 30.Climate change thawing permafrost in Northern Canada
- 31.W5: What happens when the permafrost thaws?
- 32.Legal Pathways for Addressing Environmental Harm in Deep Seabed Mining Activities
- 33.How a Canadian company will mine the sea bed near Papua New Guinea
- 34.Indonesia returns millions of tonnes of waste to Australia
- 35.Arctic wildfires on the rise in Canada
- 36.Passive solar greenhouse: A way to produce more local food and use less energy to do it
- 37.Are these the most over-packaged products? (Marketplace)
- 38.The dirty truth about recycling | The Weekly with Wendy Mesley
- 39.Recycling incorrectly can cost taxpayers big time | Reduce, Reuse, Rethink
- 40.How farmers are breeding flies in order to become waste-free | The Fix
- 41.Some tea bags may shed billions of microplastics per cup
- 42.Microplastics found in most bottled water tested in global study
- 43.Researching Microplastics at Washing Machine Lab | Field Notes
- 44.Microplastics are everywhere | Sarah Dudas | TEDxBinghamtonUniversity
- 45.Why buying plastic-free groceries is so hard (Marketplace)
- 46.How young Canadians are coping with eco-anxiety
- 47.UN issues grim warning on climate change— what does it mean for Canada?