It’s easy to ignore the ugly realities of the beauty industry when we don’t have to face what goes on behind closed doors at labs and testing facilities all over the world. In this video, we show some brave volunteers a series of photos that highlight the regular and frequent procedures done to bunnies, guinea pigs, mice, rats and many other helpless creatures every single day.
We know that watching animals suffer is hard, and it’s even harder to feel like there’s nothing you can do. That’s why we’ve set up a series of ways to reach out and contact your local lawmakers to help put an end to this needless and cruel process.
Want to get involved?
Contact your local lawmaker through our form: http://bit.ly/2wJuigI
Or text ENDCRUELTY to 40649 in the United States, and 70734 in Canada. You can also visit us at your local Lush store for more information or give us a call at 1-888-733-5874.
Get more info about our Charity Pot program: https://bit.ly/2rsoIN5
Love Lush? Connect with us! http://www.lushusa.com | http://www.lush.ca
https://www.facebook.com/lushcosmetics https://twitter.com/lushcosmetics https://www.instagram.com/lushcosmetics
Lush app for iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lush-…
Lush app for Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Lush makes fresh, handmade cosmetics including bath bombs, bubble bars, dry shampoo, shower gels, shower smoothies, luxury bath oils and more for all your bath, haircare and skincare needs. We’re also proud to support charities who work tirelessly to make the world a better place for people, animals and the environment through our Charity Pot program. Learn more about the organizations we work with at http://www.lushusa.com/charitypot.
- 1.Justin Trudeau on Indigenous Issues in Canada
- 2.Hidden Homeless – Day in the life of a homeless family
- 3.11 Years Living Off-Grid in an Earthship Style House
- 4.Earthship Home – Young Man’s Inspiring Building & Living Experience
- 5.Green goodbye: Urns that turn loved ones’ ashes into a tree
- 6.What are the best eggs? Egg crackdown (CBC Marketplace)
- 7.Food waste: How much food do supermarkets throw away? (CBC Marketplace)
- 8.What is Fairtrade?
- 9.Recycling plastic bags
- 10.Canada’s Controversial Seal Hunt: The Politics of Food
- 11.Stand Fast: 40 Years Defending Seals
- 12.2014 Canadian Seal Hunt Exposed
- 13.People and Bears Live in Harmony in This Wildlife-Friendly Town | Short Film Showcase
- 14.This Changes Everything – Naomi Klein | Guardian Docs
- 15.Turning ocean plastic into art and fuel in British Columbia | Earthrise
- 16.Erosion causing island in Canada’s north to disappear
- 17.Rising Seas Are Swallowing This North American Island | National Geographic
- 18.Urban Barns | Farming of the future
- 19.Climate change could wake up Canada’s dormant volcanoes
- 20.Building Community with Cohousing
- 21.Green buildings are more than brick and mortar | Bryn Davidson | TEDxRenfrewCollingwood
- 22.Clean Energy | What’s on the Horizon?
- 23.he Truth About Animal Testing for Cosmetics
- 24.Watch people react to photos of animal testing for cosmetics
- 25.Why Do We Still Test Cosmetics on Animals?
- 26.Exposing the Fur Industry
- 27.The problem with Canada Goose
- 28.EXPOSED Ep. 09: Balancing Tourism with Conservation in Banff National Park
- 29.Think before you flick — cigarette butts aren’t biodegradable
- 30.Climate change thawing permafrost in Northern Canada
- 31.W5: What happens when the permafrost thaws?
- 32.Legal Pathways for Addressing Environmental Harm in Deep Seabed Mining Activities
- 33.How a Canadian company will mine the sea bed near Papua New Guinea
- 34.Indonesia returns millions of tonnes of waste to Australia
- 35.Arctic wildfires on the rise in Canada
- 36.Passive solar greenhouse: A way to produce more local food and use less energy to do it
- 37.Are these the most over-packaged products? (Marketplace)
- 38.The dirty truth about recycling | The Weekly with Wendy Mesley
- 39.Recycling incorrectly can cost taxpayers big time | Reduce, Reuse, Rethink
- 40.How farmers are breeding flies in order to become waste-free | The Fix
- 41.Some tea bags may shed billions of microplastics per cup
- 42.Microplastics found in most bottled water tested in global study
- 43.Researching Microplastics at Washing Machine Lab | Field Notes
- 44.Microplastics are everywhere | Sarah Dudas | TEDxBinghamtonUniversity
- 45.Why buying plastic-free groceries is so hard (Marketplace)
- 46.How young Canadians are coping with eco-anxiety