Sea levels are rising. For many cities on the the eastern shores of the United States, the problem is existential.
Subscribe to The Guardian ► http://is.gd/subscribeguardian
We take a look at how Miami and Atlantic City are tackling climate change, and the challenges they face under a skeptical Trump administration that plans to cut funding for environmental programs.
- 1.Sea level rise: Miami and Atlantic city fight to stay above water
- 2.Will climate change turn Miami into a ‘future Atlantis’?
- 3.How Climate Change Is Gentrifying Miami Housing | This New World
- 4.Sea level rise: Miami and Atlantic city fight to stay above water
- 5.Will climate change turn Miami into a ‘future Atlantis’?
- 6.Can an entire town run on solar?
- 7.Why Are Wild Parrots Disappearing in Miami? | Short Film Showcase
- 8.How coral restoration works
- 9.Bringing Coral Reefs Back To Life | Dr. David Vaughan | TEDxBermuda
- 10.A Coral Reef Revival | The Atlantic