Florida research professors studying climate change have serious warnings for the Magic City. They say that Miami’s buildings have come a long way in becoming more resistant to sustained, heavy winds. However, the city’s infrastructure may not be prepared to protect it from a huge hurricane storm surge. Science correspondent Miles O’Brien reports.
Find more from PBS NewsHour at https://www.pbs.org/newshour
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/2HfsCD6
- 1.Sea level rise: Miami and Atlantic city fight to stay above water
- 2.Will climate change turn Miami into a ‘future Atlantis’?
- 3.How Climate Change Is Gentrifying Miami Housing | This New World
- 4.Sea level rise: Miami and Atlantic city fight to stay above water
- 5.Will climate change turn Miami into a ‘future Atlantis’?
- 6.Can an entire town run on solar?
- 7.Why Are Wild Parrots Disappearing in Miami? | Short Film Showcase
- 8.How coral restoration works
- 9.Bringing Coral Reefs Back To Life | Dr. David Vaughan | TEDxBermuda
- 10.A Coral Reef Revival | The Atlantic